Saturday, July 26, 2008

"Auto"crats

I have tried various positions this evening but failed to get in.I have even tried to alter the movement of my fingers and thumb, to see if the response is any different bu to no avail.Not that this is my first failure to make any headway.This has been the case for almost a year now,and no solution seems to be in sight.

Before you recommend any well-known sexologist to treat this incompetency,let me make it clear that no one of them can solve this problem and I strongly believe they will also complain of the same symptoms once they are in my place.

It has been almost an hour in waiting,standing on the road outside my office and not one autowallah would let me in.At first it seemed that the symptoms were peculiar to me but luckily this self-belief in my incompetency has been dispelled over time by the inability of my friends to get in an auto before me.I have been having nightmares of missing an interview or failing to reach the airport in time.

One often wonders if these are rich billionaires running the autos for the sake of privacy and escaping the scrutiny of the IT department.They would ply their empty autos on the road and speed away in front of you not even bothering to give you a glance.Bhaiya west chaloge,Bhaiya Goregaon,Bhaiya Kandivali, not one of these pleas seem to buzz the determined autowallahs,who seem to be driving to reach No man's land.

An occasional auto would slow down,wait for your query, give you a glance which makes you wonder if he had seen you committing some mischief somewhere in the past and race away leaving you behind in a smoke of Carbon Dioxide,Sulphur Dioxide and Doubt.

I have been checking over the internet if one could use the RTI act on these autowallahs to seek information regarding their destination while they are driving.No concrete results have been found yet, but I would keep you posted of any updates.I know you have been suffering from this incompetency of getting in autos but due to samaj ka bhay and sharmindagi never came out in the open.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home